Protopresbyter Charalambos Papadopoulos was born in 1975 in Heraklion, Crete. He studied at the Ecclesiastical Academy of Crete and later at the Theological School of Thessaloniki.
He is the author of the books:
1. The Chinese God and loneliness (Collection of short stories), “Armos” publications.
2. All is a road, “Armos” publications.
3. Every end is a beginning, “Armos” publications.
4. The guilt of Joy, “Armos” publications.
5. A God who played hide and seek, “Armos” publications.
6. Life without recipes, “Armos” publications.
7. Trust, freedom from the need to control everything… “Armos” publications.
8. All that shines is not Christ… Archontariki Publications
He has contributed his writings to the collective volumes:
1. Your words are like honey “En Plot” Publications.
2. The temptation of populism and the adventures of speech, “Armos” Publications.
3. Talking to our children about everything, “Archontariki” Publications.
4. Narcissism and Self-fashioning in social media, “Academy of Theological Studies of Volos” publications.
5. Dreaming to live, “En Pló” publications.
Also his books, texts and speeches have been translated into Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Georgian and Hungarian.
Today he lives in southern Crete, in the village of Pyrgos Monofatsiou, and is a parish priest in the Parish of St. Irene Pyrgos of the I.M. of Gortys and Arcadia. He is married and has three children.